Architectural Planning Manager - Essex
4 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are looking for an Associate Planning Manager to work with a well-known and eminent Architectural Practice based in Chelmsford! If you are a talented Planning Manager with exceptional team leader experience, this role could be for you…
This design-led practice are currently working on a range of exciting projects within the Residential, Commercial and Extra Care sectors and are looking to strengthen its reputable design & planning team to undertake more work. The suitable Associate Planning Manager will have a team built around them, therefore a 'people person' is essential, alongside experience in a planning and design management role.
Their ambition is to expand projects into the education and healthcare sectors, so the ideal Associate Planning Manager will also have the enthusiasm to develop their role as the practice grows.
Duties of the Associate Planning Manager include:
- Take a lead role on projects and to work with others to deliver successful outcomes
- Provide clear and concise reasoned advice to clients
- Manage workload, budgets and coordinate projects
- Prepare co-ordinated feasibility studies and planning applications
- Be 'hands on' in producing design proposals
- Produce fully considered Design & Access Statements
- Assist in the preparation of design programmes and fee proposals
- Liaise and attend meetings with Clients, LPAs, Design Team etc
- Assist with the development of the Practice's protocols and standards
Requirements of the Associate Planning Manager include:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD or Revit
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Experienced team leader
- Proven experience in planning and design management role
- High attention to detail
- Be a people person - someone who people want to work for
- We actively encourage any private work to be incorporated into the company
A highly competitive salary and benefits package would be on offer to the successful applicant, dependant on experience.
Please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.
Apply for Architectural Planning Manager - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly