Client-Side Design Manager, Education Sector
We are working with a privately-owned company that specialises in the development of high-end education projects who are seeking a Design Manager to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis, to design schools that provide an exceptional level of academia on an international scale.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the successful Design Manager to take a lead role in the design and delivery of education projects in every corner of the world, both new-build and expansions. It is essential that you have the flexibility to travel, as around 25% of your role will be site-based in various countries.
The successful Design Manager will be:
- A qualified Architect (RIBA/ARB)
- Passionate about the education sector, having previously designed and managed a range of projects within the education sector
- A confident individual with client-facing skills and the natural ability to communicate with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Thorough and tenacious when delivering projects
- Highly creative with a keen eye for design
- Aware of the UK & US education systems and how schools are designed there
You will receive a generous starting salary, a 10% bonus, the chance to travel and work in different countries and plenty of opportunity to progression. This is a dynamic and unique role, perfect for an ambitious Architect with specialist education experience looking to take that next step in their career and have a direct impact on the lives of thousands of students.
If the above sounds like you, please get in touch with Katie Jones at Adrem Group for a confidential discussion about this role - my contact details can be found on the Adrem website, or apply by sending your up to date CV and I will contact suitable applicants.