Leading AJ100 practice known for their award-winning approach to residential design are looking for a passionate Part II or recently qualified architect to join their London office. The successful candidate will get to work on concept design and master planning of a large mixed-use residential development in London. You will ideally have experience working on high-density residential schemes in the UK, enjoy conceptual and detailed design and flourish when working as part of a team. Prior experience of working in Revit is advantageous.
- Managing a small-to-medium team across RIBA stages on part of a large high-profile project in London.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
- Working across multiple studios.
- Managing technical staff.
Skills and Experience
- Proven post-Part III experience.
- Good experience with stages 5-7, on site experience.
- Technical focused background with an acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Good working knowledge of Revit is ideal.
They also offer excellent staff benefits and a friendly working environment, some of which include an annual trip abroad, a maximum of 28 days leave plus bank holidays.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly