We are currently seeking a talented Revit Technician to join a global architecture practice for an initial 2 month contract in Central London.
Our client are working across a range of exciting and high-profile projects in the UK and overseas. The selected Revit Technician will be focussed on the delivery of rail and transportation projects. You will use your advanced Revit capabilities to created detailed designs at stage 4 and onwards.
Key skills and experience:
- Advanced ability using Revit
- Experience working on rail and transportation projects
- Proven ability to deliver projects at stage 4 and onwards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally degree qualified in Architecture or Architectural Technology
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more informati on, please contact Carmen Allchurch on 02392 603030 or email Carmen.Allchurch @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15709CXA. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly