Senior Technical Architect/Technician
An award-winning, growing studio is seeking a senior architect or technician to oversee a variety of commercial workplace and housing schemes as they continue to gain planning for a number of high profile projects. This fun and busy team in a new office are working on a range of projects and scales, both new build and refurbishment, and you will sit under the technical director, being their 'go to' person for your technical experience and know-how.
- Managing the delivery of several projects simultaneously from tender to handover.
- Producing and checking tender and construction drawings produced across the office.
- Being a technical 'mentor', sharing knowledge.
- Regular supervision on site, liaising with contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or technician with proven experience running the delivery of significant commercial workplace schemes in London up to 35 million.
- From a design-focused background demonstrated by a high-quality portfolio of completed projects.
- Extensive detailing,site and coordination experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ambition to inspire success in others.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is highly advantageous, however training will be provided.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.