HR Manager - Maternity Cover
A global design practice is seeking an HR Manager to join their south-west London-based practice. The successful candidate will deliver an effective and efficient human resources service and provide advice and guidance to all employees. You will have excellent people skills, a friendly and approachable nature, and the ability to build rapport and trust.
- Resourcing and job adverts.
- Maintain HR mailbox and applicant tracking systems.
- Support line managers with interviews and advice on selection processes.
- Establish strong links with recruitment agencies.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment.
- Manage visa and sponsorship process.
- Manage the new starter process and conduct the HR induction.
- Manage and improve probation period process.
- Manage the leaver process.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure information is recorded and reported.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Respond to employee queries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage employee relations casework including disciplinary, grievances, absence and redundancy.
- Performance management.
- Create, evaluate, develop and communicate all HR people policies and procedures to drive business performance and mitigate disputes.
- Monitor and assist with the administration of employee benefits.
- Manage and coordinate salary and bonus review activities.
- Support the administration of the appraisal process.
- Assist with organising and recording attendance at training courses.
- Oversee HR operations to ensure that all HR information systems and databases are accurate and up-to-date.
- Act as systems expert for all HR information systems.
- Monitor and review the PTO (leave) booking and recording process.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in HR Manager role.
- Excellent knowledge of employment law.
- Experience working in design or architecture desirable.
- CIPD qualification or be working towards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Professional, self-motivated and proactive in approach.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.