Due to recent project wins and steady growth, a unique opening for an associate has become available at an award-winning studio in east London. Design focused practice with a portfolio of well-crafted residential and interiors projects in the UK under their belt, this is an opportunity for an ambitious senior to run a number of varied projects from concept to completion. You will be a key figure in the office, mentoring juniors and helping shape the future of this small and friendly team.
- Running small teams on high quality projects simultaneously from inception to completion.
- Direct liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Project management & contract administration.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with new and existing clients.
- Mentoring juniors and inspiring success in others.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with significant UK project-running experience from inception to completion.
- From a design-focused background with a high quality portfolio and appreciation of craft and materiality.
- In-depth technical knowledge, excellent detailing ability and coordination of complex packages.
- Extensive experience liaising with clients / contractors and keen desire to build on existing relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills who would thrive in a leadership role.
This is a rare opportunity for an established senior architect with a key design eye and excellent delivery skills to take a step up to an associate. There has never been a better time to join a close-knit and growing studio who are known for their collaborative and crafted design approach.