Part II / Part III Architect
A growing award-winning design-led practice in north London are on the lookout for a talented Part II/III with housing experience and ideally Revit skills. With beautiful projects spanning cultural, civic, residential and workplace schemes you are assured a varied sector experience. Working with an established team of thirty, a friendly and supportive environment driven by their exceptional design aesthetic awaits this new team member.
- Working on a housing scheme post planning.
- Dealing with clients, consultants and sub contractors.
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced architectural assistant or recently qualified architect with proven UK experience.
- A strong design eye with familiarity working on a London housing project at delivery stages.
- Experience using Revit.