A widely published and notable multidisciplinary studio is looking for a senior architect to work on some exciting upcoming large-scale projects. On offer is the opportunity to use your design flair, driving concepts from initial stages through development of some significant mixed use housing schemes the UK. If you are looking to grow your portfolio with some high quality London-based projects, this could be for you.
- Leading a team on the design of a large mixed-use project from initial stages.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director and design team, clients and consultants.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Well-rounded RIBA-registered Part III architect.
- Demonstrable experience working on large-scale mixed-use projects in the UK.
- Exceptional design skills with the ability to confidently communicate your ideas, both drawn and verbally.
- Thorough understanding of UK planning policies and building codes.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit and 3D modelling packages.
- Experience of liaising effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
This medium-sized studio in a beautiful converted office space, has an impressive portfolio of work across commercial, mixed use, towers, housing and culture and encourages ambitious, driven architects to challenge themselves and flourish both professionally and personally.