Education Architect for Design Studio
You must be from a design background, perhaps from a small-to-medium practice and looking to get a ‘name’ on your CV, or you may be looking to work in a more multidisciplinary, collaborative environment; either way, this step will enhance your CV.
- Work within an established and structured team to aid design delivery on high profile UK primary schools.
- Contribute to the design development and explore ideas.
- Liaise with clients and help ensure the smooth running of projects.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with post-Part III experience.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members.
- A design portfolio demonstrating experience of new build and refurbishment of education projects.