Associate Healthcare Architect
This is a strategic hire for the team and a unique opportunity for an ambitious and driven candidate to build a presence, team and have ownership of design and delivery of the UK's top healthcare projects. As an associate you must be client facing and have an interest in the business, marketing and acquisitions side of architecture.
- Actively support studio head to contribute to the architectural design and deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Leadership and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Assist in potential new projects and markets.
- Recourse forecasting and management.
Skills and Experience:
- A good technical understanding of architectural design for healthcare projects.
- Architectural qualification.
- Revit, understanding of BIM and visualization workflow.
- Significant track record leading architectural teams on complex projects.
- Experience in project and client management.
- Experience in identifying and winning new work.
This practice has an unrivaled benefits package, including the best flexible working package in London as well as excellent work / life balance and pay packages. Amazing offices, centrally located.