3 days left
- Full Time
An international studio with a diverse portfolio of design-focused work is seeking a talented architect with experience in the residential sector to work on London-based projects.
- Managing a small-to-medium team across RIBA stages on part of a large high-profile project in London.
- Regular and effective liaising with project director and design team, clients and consultants.
- Driving the company’s unique design ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate post-Part III experience.
- Good understanding of NBS.
- Well-rounded RIBA-registered architect with great delivery experience.
- Technical-focused background with acute attention to detail and passion for exceptional quality in everything you do.
- Good working knowledge of Revit is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with design team, clients, consultants and local authorities.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly