We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Landscape Architect to join a leading multidiscipline consultancy in Birmingham. This role will initially be a contract position, with a strong chance of it becoming permanent after a qualifying period.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating scaled drawings and drafting technical reports
- Preparing specifications for design and construction for hard and soft landscape
- Ensuring work is completed to exceptional standards
- Liaising with clients and other professionals to ensure requirements are met
- Presenting technical work at meetings
You must be able to demonstrate CMLI status, or a commitment to the Landscape Institute's Pathway to Chartership, as well as possessing a full UK driving license.
For more information please call Carmen Allchurchon 02392 603030 or email Carmen.Allchurch @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15637CXA, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions
Apply for Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly