Midweight F&B Interior Designer
A leading architecture and interior practice in Central London is seeking a mid-weight hospitality interior designer to join their energetic studio.
- Appropriate experience in a similar capacity on UK projects.
- Responsible for contributing to concept development and establish key design criteria.
- Client-facing and coordinating with suppliers, contractors and consultants.
- Producing presentation materials and technical packages.
- Managing onsite and snagging.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of running projects on site.
- The ability to be creative and have strong technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven time management skills.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Creative sensibility and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop.
If you're an experienced food & beverage designer, who is keen to step into a mid-weight position, please get in touch with your CV and professional portfolio.
Apply for Midweight F&B Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly