Senior Designer - Hospitality
A leader in the hospitality design industry is seeking a creative hospitality interior designer who will aim to help drive the studio’s creativity during a time of growth. You will specialise in creating new hotel and restaurant brands, bringing them to life through research, design and development to deliver future-proofed solutions.
- Will be involved in international hospitality projects.
- Driving conceptual design outcomes in the studio, with a strong sense of design leadership.
- Client liaison including presentations to existing and new clients.
- Assist the design director with all stages of a project.
- Ability to interpret a brief and translate it into a “concept” including customer journey, brand experience and relationship to the future operator.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in interior design/architecture or school of architecture.
- Passion and awareness for lifestyle brands in general, especially in hospitality, retail, fashion and travel.
- Discerning eye for design.
- Ability to develop design into all work stages of the project including brief, concept, developed design, technical design construction, to practical completion - and lead others to produce this work.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience working collaboratively with colleagues.
- Must know the materials, standards and traffic rules specific to the profession.
- Have an excellent mastery of Adobe Suite in particular InDesign and Photoshop.
This is an opportunity to have a meaningful input in an award-winning studio. Should you want to take the next step in your career please apply with your CV and portfolio.
Apply for Senior Designer - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly