Architectural Assistant - Part II
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a small, privately owned Architectural studio in Warrington are looking for an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant.
This is a small, yet highly ambitious Architectural practice. They are looking to grow their business in a measured way: To accommodate for an ever-increasing workload whilst retaining the core values and culture of their business. Projects here include Residential Care Homes, Extra care facilities, Individual Residential units of differing size alongside a steady stream of Industrial projects. Thus promoting a truly diverse sectored background.
We would hope candidates meet the following criteria:
* Up to 3 years post part 2 qualification. (Ideally looking to do their part 3 qualification in the near future)
* Well rounded construction knowledge
* Experience at all RIBA stages
* Experience delivering large scale projects
* Confidence in liaising directly with clients and contractors
* AutoCAD skills are essential, REVIT is preferable
* Knowledge of Microsoft office, Sketch-up and Photoshop are also a minimum requirement
* Lives local to their Warrington Studio ideally
Salary - £23,000-£26,000 per annum.
This opportunity will offer the successful candidate significant exposure to large scale projects across the North West and on a national scale.
Please get in touch using the contact details provided for further information. Alternatively, please send an updated CV & portfolio through for review. Suitable applicants will be contacted immediately.
Apply for Architectural Assistant - Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly