Senior Interior Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
A celebrated design studio, with a diverse portfolio of interior design work, is on the lookout for a senior interior designer with exceptional concept and technical skills to join their growing team in Central London.
- Interpret brief and develop original concepts with design team, providing effective and creative solutions.
- Run multiple projects at any given time.
- Lead a team of designers, while still putting pen to paper throughout the entire design process.
- Work alongside with head of FF&E to achieve desired look of design intent.
- Creating working drawing packages and detailing of bespoke joinery.
- Liaising with contractors, consultants and clients.
- Be a champion of the studio culture. Encourage team collaboration, partnership and ongoing professional development, constantly working to create a meaningful work environment.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in interior design, interior architecture or architecture.
- Previous experience within the luxury hospitality and leisure sectors.
- Experience running a project from inception through to delivery onsite.
- Still wanting to be apart of the design process as well as manage a team of juniors.
- Strong communication verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe software.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and diligent designer who is looking to work with industry experts on beautiful projects both in the UK and Internationally. Apply with CV and portfolio.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly