Architectural assistant - Mixed use stage 4
A world-renowned design studio known for re-defining London’s skyline are on the lookout for a Revit architectural assistant to join their team on an initial contract basis. This multi RIBA award winning studio based in the heart of Central London are currently delivering stage four onwards of a high-profile mixed-use scheme in the City. Successful candidates will receive a mid-length initial contract and have the chance to work within a top ranked design studio on a widely publicised project.
- Work within an established team to deliver technical drawing packages for stage four onwards of a mixed use scheme in the city
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards of mixed use scheme
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for mixed use projects in the UK
- Fluency using Revit
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Architectural Assistant who wants to work with a top ranked UK practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Architectural assistant - Mixed use stage 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly