Architectural assistant - Hospitality
An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented architectural assistant to join their team on an initial six-month basis. This successful, central London-based studio is currently working on a large-scale international mixed use hospitality project. On offer is the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team from early design stages.
- Work collaboratively within the team to aid delivery of an international mixed use hospitality scheme
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent
- An eye for detail and strong design credentials
- Strong skills in Revit
- Must have experience on hospitality/resort projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with a practice that prides itself on a strong international presence with projects of an exceptional standard.
Apply for Architectural assistant - Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly