Our client, a family owned, active, dynamic and ambitious property company with a prestigious property portfolio worth up to £375 million across London and Southern England. Their assets include a mix of commercial, retail, residential, office, leisure and mixed-use properties. Due to expansion our client is seeking a Development Manager to join their business. They are looking to grow the business substantially over the next 7 years towards £550m of net assets and are aiming to diversify geographically and sectorally. The focus going forward will be on London fringes and M25 towns in the office, retail, industrial, PRS and hotel sectors.
Key requirements of the role include;
* Produce feasibility and viability studies for development and refurbishment options on new acquisitions and existing portfolio assets.
* Oversee all development and refurbishment activity on site with the support of the in-house project management team.
* Produce development appraisals, budgets and performance targets for approval.
* Brief the project team on specification, required areas, timescale and budget.
* Manage the planning process to secure successful consents.
* Overall responsibility for the performance of the projects - delivery of the construction on time and on budget and letting and selling to deliver or exceed the required performance measures.
To be considered you will be degree qualified and be RICS accredited. Ideally you will have previous private property company/developer experience but also experience at project management. Relevant experience in complicated London refurbishments and developments would be preferred as well as having a wide network of industry contacts and understanding of value.
Apply for Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly