In partnership with a reputable Manchester centre studio, Conrad Consulting are looking to fill a vacancy for an experienced, design-focused Architect
This studio have been a long established staple of Manchesters Architecture & Design scene. They are situated within walking distance of Deansgate train station in modern office spaces in the city centre.
With an extensive catalogue of projects within the Residential, High-Rise, Commercial, Leisure, Cultural and Education sectors, this RIBA Chartered Architects practice offer a truly diverse selection of projects to work on.
Their current requirement is for a Design Architect to fulfil the following duties:
* Taking responsibility for managing projects from concept-design stage.
* Lead elements of large / complex projects or small projects independently, or with the assistance of a team.
* Manage client relationships and team communication (including project teams and budgets).
* Resolve complex technical and design issues.
* Maintain the project documentation, drawings and specifications.
* Interface with statutory authorities during the design and construction phases of the project.
Qualifications / Experience required:
* RIBA Part 3 qualification.
* ARB/RIBA Chartered. (Minimum 2 years post-qualification)
* UK-based experience.
* Knowledge and core experience within the Residential sector. (Private dwellings, High-Rise, PRS, Hotel, etc)
* Microstation or REVIT capabilities.
* Written and Verbal communication skills - High level.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you feel you meet the aforementioned criteria please don't hesitate to get in touch using the contact details attached.
Salary - £32,000 - £38,000
We are currently shortlisting for this role with a view to arranging interviews in the coming week.
Please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details attached to discuss this further.
Apply for Design Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly