Project Leader / Job Runner | large scale Architecture projects | £40-48K
Project Leader / Job Runner | large scale Architecture projects | London |£40-48K
This fantastic large practice of 80 people with amazing in house portfolio of delivered projects is looking to hire Project Leader / Job Runner to assist with large high rise residential and commercial London based projects. This is a fantastic way of working on iconic London projects changing the London skyline.
The practice offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and genuine work life balance.
The role requires:
- Project Architect / Project Leader ideally ARB or RIBA registered
- Good eye for design with excellent understanding of technical delivery of design
- Technical knowledge from RIBA stage 4 onwards
- Project delivery experience on large complex schemes
- Project delivery on high rise residential or commercial projects
- Team leading experience
- Client facing and problem solving skills
- Proven cv and portfolio of projects delivered
- REVIT proficient
- Minimum 7 years professional experience on medium to large scale projects
If you are interested in being put forward for this amazing role, please e mail up to date cv and portfolio samples to Alex Nisangah