Senior/Associate Architect || AJ100 Architecture Practice || London || £45,000 - £60,000
Multi-award winning, AJ100 practice is looking for an Associate or a Senior Architect to help develop their London studio.
Practice portfolio includes; Residential, Education, Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Industrial and Healthcare.
The role will focus on delivering projects across all RIBA stages of large scale residential and education schemes using Revit. The ideal candidate will have had experience leading small teams and confident client facing ability.
The team is looking to expand due to an increase in London based projects.
- Minimum 6 years' post Part 3 experience.
- Portfolio showing residential and education experience on UK based projects.
- Exposure to RIBA stages 0 - 7.
- Previous experience leading small teams.
- Experience liaising with/presenting to clients.
- Strong knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policy.
- Revit experience is essential.