x3 Part II Assistants - High Profile, International Studio (Microstation OR Revit)
White Space is recruiting for a household name within UK Architecture, who are looking to add multiple Part II's to their busy London studio. Initially a 4-month contract, there is excellent scope for these to lead to long term positions.
- 200+ in their studio based in the City of London
- Work on medium and large, contemporary, high-profile architecture projects. Predominantly commercial and residential projects in city centres
- Use Revit and Microstation
The Role / Project
- Part II Assistant with experience (1-2 years min)
- Working on the developed design and planning application of a large, high-rise residential complex
- Using Microstation or Revit
- Initial 4-month contract, but with very good scope to lead to a longer term role
- Part II Assistant, or international equivalent, with minimum 1 years' professional experience
- Experience using Microstation or Revit (Rhino would be beneficial too)
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
If you would like to apply for this role, or for more information, please get in touch with White Space today!