Architectural Technologist required to join our well established Multiple Award winning AJ100 Practice in Leeds City Centre.
Our hugely successfully client are a Multi-Disciplinary Practice made up of Technologists, Architects, Landscape Architects, Masterplanners and Interior Designers, from their Head Office in Leeds they have successfully designed and delivered some of the region's most landmark and prestigious builds.
Reporting to the Project Director you will be working within the existing studio structure in order to successfully deliver projects exceeding the Client's expectations.
·You will Prepare, submit and manage Planning Applications throughout the duration of a live project
·Liaise with Building Control in order to obtain Building Regulations approval Work independently to deliver technical and detailed design packages of information
·Manage workloads in order to produce high quality information to meet projects deadlines Coordinate design packages of information with external consultants
·Present design information by way of written, verbal and graphical mediums
·Attend meetings with external consultants and other professionals
·Produce well considered Health and Safety Risk Assessments
A well-organised and self-motivated individual with a keen and enthusiastic approach to architecture and design. The successful candidate must possess a positive attitude, have a good work ethic and be a strong team player.
Qualifications and Experience
· BSc Architectural Technology (preferable)
· Approximately 3-8 years post qualification experience
· AutoCAD or REVIT proficient
· Working understanding of the Planning process and Building Regulations
· Capable of independently producing and reviewing technical packages of information
· Ability to work under own initiative, establishing a proactive method of working
· Good written, verbal and graphical communication skills
· Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office
· Working knowledge of NBS Create and Building
· Good time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
In return, you will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience between £30,000 - £35,000, 23 days holiday + Statutory Bank Holidays, Profit related bonus Scheme, life assurance, pension and CPD programme.
For further details please contact James Jackson - 0113 4570074 or send your updated CV
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly