Fantastic new opportunity for an Architectural Technician or Technologist to join a growing architectural practice on a permanent basis in Buckinghamshire.
You will be working on a range of projects at technical and construction stages through to completion. These projects will include new build, fit out and refurbishment projects. You will use AutoCAD and also Revit to run jobs, conducting site visits and working in a client facing capacity.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Strong ability using AutoCAD
- Ability to use Revit would be beneficial but is not required
- Confident in a client facing role
- Experience working on retail schemes would be beneficial
- Excellent technical / construction knowledge
For more information about this role, please contact Hannah.McMillan on 02392 603033 or email hannah.mcMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16059HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.