Architectural Assistant Part 2
Excellent opportunity for an Architectural Assistant Part 2 to join a thriving architectural firm for an initial 6 Month contract in West London.
You will be working on a range of projects, with a specific focus on large scale transportation projects. You will predominantly use sketch up to create detailed designs across all project stages.
Key skills and experience:
- Qualified Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Strong ability using Sketch Up
- Ability to use Revit would also be beneficial
- Experience working on infrastructure / aviation projects would be ideal
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
For more information about this role, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email hannah.mcMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16059HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly