Exceptional and award-winning studio based in Central London is on the lookout for a project architect experienced in commercial projects to work on an initial contract basis on a high-profile commercial project in the City. Successful applicants will be joining a structured and experienced team and will be managing delivery of this exciting project.
- Oversee project team and liaise with client.
- Work closely with client and manage relationship.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards on commercial project.
- Fluency using ArchiCAD is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.