A leading design practice synonymous with forward-thinking commercial design based in London is looking for a contract Revit technician to join them working on a London-based commercial fit-out project. Experience working on like-for-like projects and proficiency with Revit are essential for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a design practice, which is held in high regard within the architectural community. If you have the skills above and are immediately available, please contact Oliver Lamb or Eva Wright for more information.
- Delivering stage 3 onwards in Revit on commercial fit-out projects.
- Ability to guide a team with technical knowledge.
- Produce high standard of work to tight timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 and beyond.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Experience driving design through technical experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Revit technician who wants to work on a London-based commercial project.