Technical Architect - Vectorworks
High-end architecture studio based in east London are on the lookout for a technical architect to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a beautifully designed partial restoration, partial new build residential project in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a switched-on technical architect who feels comfortable at technical stages of projects and has a keen eye for detail.
- Oversee project team and liaise with client.
- Overcome design challenges at construction stage.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 5 onwards on residential projects.
- Experience working on site.
- Fluency using Vectorworks is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work with a highly regarded studio.
Apply for Technical Architect - Vectorworks
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly