Senior Architectural Technician
Conrad Consulting is looking to appoint a Senior Architectural Technician for a global multi-disciplinary practice.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Lead Architect and will be responsible for monitoring design, construction documentation and any technical queries / issues.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a practice who have exciting plans to expand quite aggressively over the next couple of years, increasing their footfall from 8 to 20+ professionals. By joining now, this could 'open the door' to future development and promotional aspirations you may have.
Fact's About Your New Employer >
- Over 200 members of staff worldwide
- Several offices across the world, including the Middle East, Asia and London
- The WC London office, where you will be based, has been running for over 3 years
- Although a multi-disciplinary company, they are 'architecturally lead'
- Sectors: Commercial, Hospitality & Residential projects will be the main areas that you will work in.
- They operate a 'Flat management structure'
About you >
- Degree in Architectural Technology
- CIAT Registered
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience in an architectural practice, within the UK
- Expert user of Revit
The Next Step >
On receipt of your application our dedicated Architecture Recruitment Consultant, Matthew Gilchrist, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail, i.e. Duties, salary etc... Matthew will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly