Part I - Revit
Sector leading, medium scale and fun studio based north west of the river are on the lookout for a Part I architectural assistant to join them on a rolling contract basis. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with an illustrious team working across two major projects at design and technical stage. This role will suit an architectural assistant with a drive and passion for complex design, with a good level of ability in Revit who is keen to take the next step in their career.
- Work across two major projects at design and technical stage
- Generate production information and work with revit model
Skills and Experience
- Part I qualified or equivalent
- Strong design skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Revit is an essential skill
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with an exciting and progressive studio.
Apply for Part I - Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly