Architectural Assistant / Designer / Interiors -12 months FTC
My client is a well-established and influential TOP100 Architecture and Design firm based in South London! This firm prides itself on delivering the highest quality of design across a variety of typologies and their projects have been inspiring clients and communities for years.
Their large multinational studio of 100+ is looking to add to their vibrant team of Architects, Interior Architects, Architectural Designers and other creative professionals.
This role would suit an Architectural Assistant / Interior Architect with advanced Rhino and Revit skills.
Skills and experience:
- RIBA Part II qualification or Architecture / Interior Design degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Revit, Rhino and AutoCAD
- Experience of designing High End Interiors, preferably from concept to detailing
- Previous experience across Hospitality / Leisure sectors (essential)
- Rendering, Photoshop & Indesign skills
- Immediate start, 12 months Fixed Term Contract
- Salary range from £30,000-36,000
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.