Fantastic new opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to join a renowned architecture practice on a permanent basis in London.
As the selected BIM Coordinator, you will be working across a range of projects, with a specific focus on hospitality, retail and F&B interior design. You will be managing the BIM delivery process across all stages of design, working as part of a multidisciplinary design team to produce accurate Revit Models. You will also provide BIM leadership and advice if and when required.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Specific experience implementing BIM
- Proficient in the set up and coordination of BIM Models
- Expert ability using Revit, VectorWorks, Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD and other relevant software
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Specific experience working on interior design projects would be beneficial but is not required
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603030 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16123HXM. Alternatively, you can email directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.