7 days left
- Full Time
Are you at a point in your career where you're looking for more diversity and autonomy in your role? Perhaps you don't enjoy the 'buzz' in the office anymore, due to some egotistical personalities you must work with on a day to day basis…
Perhaps you feel undermined or unappreciated?
What if we told you that can fix all the issues above and more?!
Conrad Consulting is truly delighted to be working with a well-established architectural practice, who we've genuinely enjoyed representing over the years.
Now, you're probably wondering why the practice is so special to work for and why Conrad Consulting have enjoyed a blossoming relationship with them. Let us answer this with some key points below…
- Projects vary, not just in size, but in differing sectors too. One day you could be working on a multi-million-pound residential development and the following day you could be working on an extension for a bespoke hotel group
- Great work / life balance (Annual reviews took place recently and one experienced employee, who has worked with some leading practices throughout their career said… "This is the happiest I've ever been in my working career"
- Regular events / days out take place across the company, throughout their three office locations
- What you see, is what you get. There's no bulls**t in here
- Career progression is certainly available for the right-minded individual. The Director of the London office is a prime example of this
- 3 offices in England (Team of 7 in London and over 70 across the entire business)
- Really cool office in central London, plus you're close to several train and bus amenities
- Sectors: Residential / Commercial / Hospitality / Petroleum
- Live projects in London > £10m hotel project, Commercial offices, 3 Residential projects (Ranging from 10 to 260 units)
- £4.2m turnover
What They're Looking For?
- A degree qualified Architectural Technician
- Around 3 to 5 years' post grad experience, within a UK architectural practice
- Revit is a MUST! If you aren't a proficient user, I'm afraid it's a no
- Capable of completing construction drawings
What to Expect in Return?
- £35,000 to £40,000 salary
- Health insurance
- 20 days holiday, which will increase to 23 days plus public holidays
- With the right attitude, the world is your oyster. (A fancy way of saying career progression opportunities available)
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly