Conrad Consulting in partnership with a leading, AJ Top 100 architectural practice, have a compelling opportunity for an ambitious BIM Coordinator to join their established team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an internationally renowned practice, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients and projects, through a broad range of sectors. In order to further develop the adoption and implementation of BIM across the business, the practice are seeking an experienced BIM Manager to play a crucial role in the delivery of new and existing projects, across a multitude of intriguing commissions.
The role may suit a Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician with exceptional BIM / Revit capabilities, looking to move in to a BIM Coordinator role.
Desirable attributes and characteristics for the successful candidate will include:
* Experience of working on a range of projects from conceptual stage through to completion
* Full understanding of relevant UK BIM Standards is essential
* Advanced level of understanding of Autodesk Revit is essential, alongside experience in project level BIM Coordination
* Experience in coordinating and collaborating with other disciplines model changes/perform clash detection
* Ability of implementing BIM standards and development procedures
* Experience in managing and mentoring architectural teams in BIM workflows
An attractive salary alongside a generous benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. Salary likely to be in the region of £30,000-£36,000 per annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a BIM Coordinator, please forward your CV & Portfolio to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 651 1510 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly