Assistant - Revit
A multiple disciplinary practice is looking for a technical Revit assistant to assist at technical design stage on a large-scale London based entertainment project. The role will be developing tender details and packages from the 3D model in both Revit and AutoCAD. Previous experience working at technical design stage on large scale complex UK project in Revit is essential for this role. If you have the skills above, this could be for you. Please contact Oliver Lamb or Eva Wright for more information.
- Producing details in Revit and AutoCAD
- Producing tender packages
- Working to deadlines to produce are deliverables
Skills and Experience
- Part 2 or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards
- Fluency using Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience working on large scale complex UK projects
- Excellent communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available assistant.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Assistant - Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly