Commercial Project Coordinator
Commercial project coordinator required for a global architecture, engineering and design practice based in Central London. The role will involve you working alongside the project coordinators and multi-disciplinary teams to assist in the delivery of high-profile projects. Taking a pivotal role in the project delivery from day one, you will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on performance of the project in the London studio. As a major practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists, this practice offers a unique opportunity to work on large, high-profile projects within interdisciplinary design teams
- Assisting in the creation and co-ordination of commercial documentation for opportunities on new and existing projects including fees, resources, workload, costings for activity matrices, baselines, teams etc.
- Analysis of project performance and reporting progress.
- Preparation of project performance monitoring data/documentation.
- Assist with project workload and forecasting.
- Assist with preparation of programmes of work, scopes of works and deliverable schedules.
- Preparation of costings and proposals for project changes.
- Preparing and the collation of time record and cost information for performance monitoring/billing purposes.
- Preparing fee draw arrangements and calculations of sums due for invoicing.
- Assisting with other project or business functions as necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Driven and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of the construction industry and in a design-led environment.
- Knowledge of appointment documents will be an advantage, in particular NEC and/or CIC contract knowledge would also be an advantage.
- You will demonstrate a collaborative team-working style and enjoy working to tight deadlines.
- You will be able to work effectively and collaborate with people at all levels and from all backgrounds and have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel and one the following programming software is required: MS Project, CS Project, Primavera, Asta Power project or other knowledge of Deltek software will be beneficial.
Please note that due to the sensitivity of the project all successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard pre-employment check (BPSS) and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, right to work; three years' UK employment/education history and criminal record. If you are unable to meet these and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
Apply for Commercial Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly