Head of Studio for Düsseldorf Design Practice
Thinking of a move? We have an amazing opportunity that's just opened up with a key client of ours in their Düsseldorf office for a Head of Studio. This role will suit an experienced, German-speaking architect with extensive experience designing and delivering retail projects.
To be their next Head of Studio you will need:
- A minimum of 10 years' post Part 3 experience,
- Exceptional concept design skills,
- A strong background in retail projects,
- To be a fluent speaker in both English and German,
- To be proficient with AutoCAD and SketchUp in terms of speed, model efficiency, animations and Artlantis/V-ray rendering,
- Strong hand-sketching ability,
- The natural ability to lead and motivate others,
- Strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to spearhead a studio of very established firm that are rapidly expanding on a global scale. To apply, please send your up to date CV and portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group. Please ensure your CV and portfolio includes plenty of information on retail projects you've been involved in.