Senior Architectural Technician
FRAME are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join an extremely successful studio based in London. This company have won awards for their work culture and environment and have proved to be a desirable place to work! They are currently looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join as soon as possible on a 3-6 month contract role. For this position, they require someone who if fully proficient in Revit with experience in UK building regulations. It is also essential this person has experience going on site and liaising with contractors and M&E staff.
- Using Revit to complete technical, detailed drawings
- Going on site and liaising with contractors/ M&E staff
- Checking the progress of technical delivery
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Revit 2 years live experience minimum
- Experience as a Senior Architectural Technician - a great technical mind!
- Experience with UK building regulations
- A creative individual looking to work for a social/ fun studio
If this sounds like you, please apply below. In order to apply, you must have a full portfolio of relevant experience demonstrating your skill set. Please send your CV (no more than 7MB) for consideration. Any questions please contact Sarah Anderson, Lead consultant of Contract at FRAME.