Part II Architectural Assistant (Architect of the Future)
Conrad Consulting is looking for the 'Creme de la Crème' of Part II Architectural Assistants in the London market. This opportunity is exceptional, and we believe that this leading architectural practice could help pave the way for a prosperous career in the architecture world for you.
Our client is one of the largest practices out there, with over 500 members of staff, across 17 offices around the world.
The Architectural Assistant will be based in their flagship branch (75 staff), which is a slick, open-plan office in London.
This leading architectural practice are commercially driven, with a real focus on the private sector. Their work spreads across several sectors, which includes; Residential, Commercial & Mixed-use. (They were historically known for being a market-leader within the retail sector, but due to the change in demand, their success over the last 5 years has been in 'high-end' residential projects)
They compete against the elite practices across the world, coming out on top quite regularly - This is proven with the number of awards they've been shortlisted for and won.
Reasons to Join?
- Fantastic track record of supporting ambitious Architectural Assistants fulfil their ambition of becoming talented Architects
- A multi-cultural business
- Exposure to work across the UK & internationally
- A real focus for design
- REVIT (Each office has a 'BIM expert' - They provide support and training for everyone to help spruce up their BIM knowledge and skills
- Salary on offer between £32,000 - £36,000, plus excellent benefits)
What Our Client Is Looking For?
- Part II Qualified, with at least 1 years' professional experience
- Aspirations to become a qualified Architect
- Good design flair
- Excellent attitude
- Revit experience would be advantageous, but not a deal-breaker
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.