A multi-disciplinary consultancy, based on the outskirts of London, is looking to appoint their first Architectural Technician into their office.
Our client, who are known for their works in the building surveying market, specialise mainly within the residential and education sectors. They boast 5 offices across England, with 120+ staff.
Their architecture team consists of 10 professionals, predominantly Architects and now believe is the right time to bring in an experienced Architectural Technician. This is very exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to put their own spin on things, with full autonomy to grow this part of the business in the future.
Interestingly enough, our client has recently been acquired by one of Europe's leading multi-disciplinary companies, which will open up some truly exciting opportunities for the business and individuals further down the line.
The Architectural Technician >
- Degree qualified Architectural Technologist
- A minimum of 4 years' post grad experience within the UK
- Revit experience is essential
- Ideally worked in both the private and public sector
- Driven individual, who is looking to progress
- Well paid
- 25 days holiday, plus 3 days at Christmas and Public holidays
- Subsidised parking
- Awards for employee well-being
- The recent acquisition will open-up exciting opportunities, whilst keeping their identity and ethos intact
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly