With notable medium-to-large-scale luxury projects across sectors including education, housing, culture, and hospitality, you would be a part of an elite team working on exclusive projects. This is a project managerial position and you will be responsible for managing teams, various projects at one time and clients. If you are passionate about heritage architecture and have a keen eye for modern intervention within existing buildings, this could be for you.
- To work within the management team of one of London’s iconic buildings of importance.
- To oversee and manage architecture teams.
- Client facing.
- External responsibilities managing suppliers/consultants etc.
Skills and Experience
- Part III or equivalent.
- Proven experience of managing large multifaceted projects.
- An interest in and proven experience of working on significant listed buildings of importance.
- Experience running several projects at one time, not necessarily heritage.
- You must have worked in UK for 3+ years.
These are not restoration projects, you will be from a design background and want to work with existing fabrics to create modern, empathetic architecture. The culture of this practice is fun and sociable, they pay well and promote a very positive life/work balance.