Part I & Part II Assistant
Small and friendly east London-based design studio which was recently nominated for BD Young Architect of the Year, is looking for a Part I assistant with excellent Revit skills. With a growing portfolio of well-crafted contemporary projects from private residential schemes in rural England, listed refurbishments including a gallery space and mixed use co-working in a large warehouse shed, this already successful office are preparing for their next stage of growth. You will be extremely hands-on with the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of projects and actually see them through to completion.
- Working under the director in a 'project running' capacity on a range of small-to-medium new build and fit-out projects in Revit.
- Collaboration of design, exploring ideas through physical modelling and sketching.
- Attending client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Coordination with contractors and supervising works on site, under the director.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part I/Part II.
- Demonstrable experience on built projects in the UK (part II only)
- Strong design and technical sensibilities with the idea of how a building is put together.
- Keen physical modelling and sketching skills, demonstrated through a well-presented and high-quality portfolio.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Suite.
- Switched on with a ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to join a small team.
If you are a high-achieving Part I graduate or a Part II with some UK experience under your belt, are skilled in Revit and have a real appreciation of architecture as a craft, do not miss out on this unique opportunity.
Apply for Part I & Part II Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly