Veretec are leading executive architects specialising in the delivery of high quality projects working collaboratively with leading design architects, high profile clients, contractors and other consultants in an exciting and award winning studio.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic Architect or Architectural Technologist with a passion for design and experienced in delivering high quality and complex projects, to assist with the development of the Veretec brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to lead on an exciting range of projects; in return for an excellent career path. Our projects provide the opportunity for career development and growth in our talented and successful studio.
- Focussed on post Stage 3 design stages
- Passionate about delivering quality buildings
- Have an intuitive sense of design awareness
- Passionate in design coordination and quality buildable solutions
- Eager to learn and develop with our exceptional team
We have a wide range of medium to large scale projects including Office, Residential, Retail, Hotel projects, inherited at varying RIBA design stages and taken through to construction and completion.
The key requirements for the position(s) include:
- Proven project running and design team coordination experience
- MUST have commercial office experience
- MUST have UK experience
- Minimum 10 Year’s post qualification experience essential
- Proven leadership and technical delivery skills
- Revit knowledge would be preferable
If you would like to know more, or think you have what it takes to fill this excellent and exciting opportunity please let us know by applying in writing with your CV and portfolio to Yvonne Mathurin, Head of HR at Veretecrecruit@veretec.co.uk
No agencies please.
Veretec is an equal opportunities employer.