Architect - Revit
A multidisciplinary practice which supports its own internationally-recognised design house is on the lookout for contract architects. On offer is the chance to work in Revit at stage 3 on multiple UK and internationally-based projects. The practice is based in buzzing central London and they have a progressive attitude to work-life balance and a collaborative working culture. This is a great opportunity to join a world- renowned practice working on complex UK and international projects.
- Developing design through to technical delivery.
- Contribute to delivering drawings and modelling using Revit.
- Liaise with consultants, structural and M&E engineers.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 3 on UK and international projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Liaising with consultants and engineers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Apply for Architect - Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly