Outgoing Team Coordinator (MAT Cover) required for Stirling Prize-nominated Architecture Studio
Are you a Bristol or Bath-based Administrator, PA or Coordinator with experience from the Built Environment? Do you thrive in a challenging role with a varied remit that requires excellent time management? A leading Architecture practice is searching for a Team Coordinator to support the project activities of their award-winning team.
This role requires a versatile and team-driven Team Coordinator, equally capable at working autonomously to multiple deadlines. The Team Coordinator supports the collective aims of the project team and strives to complete PA tasks for Associate Directors and Associates maintaining diaries and inboxes, in addition to implementing desktop publishing (using InDesign) and research activities for the wider team. Key duties will include:
- Inbox management and prioritising urgent matters for Associate Directors’ immediate attention (acting as first point of contact)
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Maintaining document management system with updated project information
- Producing project-related correspondence, including memos, minutes, reports and agendas
- Compiling design reports using InDesign
- Researching/sourcing information for bids, reports and presentations
- Preparation of Project Leaders’ monthly expenses
- Acting as absence cover for the Studio Coordinator
- Liaising daily with the wider support team of PAs, fellow Team Coordinators and Head of Operations
- Being first point of contact for all the project teams’ HR and Finance queries
If you a diligent, confident and proactive individual with a CV demonstrating a dedicated work ethic and relevant experience in an Architecture, Engineering of Design studio, we would like to hear from you. The successful candidate needs to be decisive, reliable and adapt to in-house processes quickly to ensure an uninterrupted workflow. The Team Coordinator will be expected to work without supervision and be confident in efficient methods of working that promote team cohesion.
To be considered, you must be able to prove touch-typing ability in addition to strong understanding in MS Office. Experience using InDesign and Photoshop is highly beneficial.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity at the heart of a fast-paced Architecture practice!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Outgoing Team Coordinator (MAT Cover) required for Stirling Prize-nominated Architecture Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly