This is the right time to make the change!
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an award winning multi-disciplinary practice in Maidenhead who are experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for talented Architects to join their expanding team.
This RIBA Chartered Practice can boast over 35 years' experience and have forged a strong reputation amongst an extensive UK client base to deliver architectural projects successfully with efficiency. They provide specialist Architecture, Planning and Interior solutions for a wide range and scale of projects across the Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Used sectors.
Due to a consistent ability to successfully deliver results, the company have been going from strength to strength and are now looking to expand their Architectural team, that already comprises over 20 talented members.
We are looking for ambitious Architects with a drive to succeed who can really help the company accelerate to the next level. The potential for career progression is a very real prospect with this opportunity and the time is perfect for the ideal Architect to join the practice.
Requirements for Architect:
- RIBA/ARB Chartered Architect
- Experience of working on Residential & Commercial projects in the UK
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop & SketchUp is essential
- Revit proficiency would be desirable
- Creative flair and fantastic ability to draw and design
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Must have a valid UK Driving License
The successful Architect will receive a highly competitive salary likely to be in the region of £35-£45k
If you feel that you are the ideal Architect and would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly