An award-winning practice known for their award-winning approach to residential and commercial design is looking for a passionate BIM Manager to join their vibrant central London studio.
- Manage the BIM strategy across multiple projects.
- Develop BIM standards, documentation and procedures.
- Write and implement BIM execution plans and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM software including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading practice as a BIM manager.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Solid understanding of current BIM level 2 standards and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and other BIM software gained on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo.
If you're a talented BIM manager looking to work at a friendly, sociable practice that values you as much as your understanding of BIM, this role is for you.
Apply for BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly