Senior Architect - Project Leader
An innovative, multiple award-winning design practice is seeking an experienced Architect to lead the delivery of a high-value healthcare project.
You will be based in the South East with close communication and the occasional travel to the head office in London.
To lead this prominent project you will need:
- ARB &/or RIBA Part III accreditation with at least 8-10 years post-qualification industry experience, preferably withing the Healthcare sector
- Proficiency with Revit & Codebook is highly desired,
- Proven experience leading high value projects at delivery stage - managing site teams and reviewing technical package information for construction
- Team management & contractor/client liaison skills
- Project sign-off experience
- Understanding of the certification process with UK Building Regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare teams, working on one of the South-East's most prominent projects.
You will receive a competitive salary + benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up-to-date CV to Reece Nevel at Adrem Group
Apply for Senior Architect - Project Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly